Whether you are interested in starting a business, growing an established business, or restructuring your business ABC Compliant can help you through your journey. ABC Compliant is customer-focused and is in business to serve our customers and to implement their vision, not our own. We are guided by principles and those principles drive everything we do, how we operate and how we relate to clients, partners, and employees.
We give your small business a “CORPORATE” business feel. ABC works with CEOs,Business Owners, Founders, & Self-Employed businesses with 0 to 300 employees who have seen growth and success in their business but need to develop systems and processes; so that decisions can be made at all levels of the organization. This enables the leader of the organization to monitor the results and apply their talents where they are needed most.
Most Businesses fall in one of the below categories:
• New businesses
• Established businesses looking to grow
• Distressed businesses looking for stability
• Businesses looking for government contracts
We offer a very timeless concept but with an incredibly unique approach. We all know, it takes a “Team” to accomplish company goals and we like to introduce you to our Business Essential Models, BEN & BETH.
BEN- “Business Essential Network” - is a network platform to exchange services & information all geared around the small businesses with services we don’t offer but clients will need. Like legal, accounting, IT, payroll etc...
BETH- “Business Essential Team Huddle” - STRUCTURES, GROWS, & PROTECTS your internal & external business needs from all aspects, including employees & customers.
BEN &BETH consists of key industry players and provides business assistance tools to aid in YOUR business’s success. Our experienced attorneys, advisors, accountants, insurance agents, contractors & consultants cover topics that include business planning, financial analysis, marketing, accounting, projections, and new business feasibility, to name a few.
There are 4 BETH “Business Essential TeamHuddle” Plans
• New Business Compliance Setup Team
• Business Infrastructure Team
• Corporate Image Team
• Business Glam Team
BETH Plans are designed to partner with the business owner or their internal team, to achieve success every step of the way.
Small Business Essential Adapting Ideas
• Assess your customers’ needs, shift your focus toward existing service lines that meet them, and establish new offerings to fill in any gaps.
• Find ways to provide value to your customers through digital platforms when face-to-face meetings aren’t an option.
• Building some goodwill with your customers now can go a long way later. Find a way to give your customers a valuable resource or service for free and stay in touch about opportunities for them to purchase other services later.
• Get a little help from a friend and give a little help where you can. Collaborate with other small businesses — especially those with offerings that complement yours — to help boost sales for both of you.
• If you have the materials and capabilities to do so, design and produce products needed in today’s marketplace